Despite using the SpamFilter plugin, there were too many invalid tickets on the Cyberduck Trac in the last few weeks and your are now required to register before being able to open a new ticket or append comments.
- [Bugfix] Crash when typing hostname in connection dialog for some users [#711]
- [Bugfix] Type-ahead selection not working for non-alphanumeric characters [#271]
- [Bugfix] Control click discards multiple selection [#649]
- [Bugfix] Timeout too slow giving I/O errors on slow connections [#714]
- [Bugfix] Passwords stored in Keychain not accessible by other applications [#708]
- [Bugfix] FTP URLs passed by another application pointing at folders fail to open [#704]